Led by renowned international expert Anelise Bohnen, this workshop explores neurodevelopmental insights and practical strategies for preschoolers who stutter. Participants will develop expertise in assessment, family involvement, and customized treatment planning.
1. What do neurosciences say about stuttering?
2. Identify characteristics and risk factors of this neurodevelopmental disorder.
3. Adjusting the assessment process for preschoolers who stutter.
4. The role of SLPs with families, schools and other professionals.
5. How to build a treatment plan appropriate to the different characteristics of the preschoolers?
6. Know and develop age appropriate intervention materials.